Arriving at Tyddyn Llan.
- The Hotel is located on the B4401 in Llandrillo, approximately 5 miles from Corwen on the A5.
- There is a bus stop at the end of the drive – route 94 which travels from Chester to Barmouth.
- Customer car parking is located at the front of the hotel, parking bays are not marked.
- The main entrance is on the ground level.
- We always offer assistance with luggage when guests arrive.
- We do not have a reception area, but check-in guests at a desk in the hallway.
The Ground Floor
- We have 3 sitting rooms with assorted seating arrangements, plus 2 dining rooms, bar and toilet are all on one level.
- We have 2 toilets, one on the ground floor which has hand rails and is suitable for the disabled guests and also for wheelchair users.
- All public areas are well lit.
- We do not have a lift access to the bedrooms.
- The staircase to the first floor comprises of 14 steps with a small landing, then 2 further steps.
- There is a wooden banister on the left hand side on the way up the staircase.
- The first floor corridors are well lit.
- 6 bedrooms are located on the first floor, leading to a further 10 steps onto the second floor. This may be unsuitable for guests with limited mobility.
- All bedrooms are on one level, apart from one which has 2 steps into the room.
- One ground floor bedroom is Visit Wales recognised as suitable for disabled guests.
- All bedrooms have different furnishings and layouts, some with double or king size beds or twin beds. Our beds are dressed with Egyptian cotton sheets and blankets.
- All bedrooms have radiators with temperature controls so they can be adjusted to individual requirements.
- Every room is equipped with direct dial telephone.
- The DVD/televisions and hi-fi’s in the bedrooms have remote controls.
- Bedroom trays are easily moved to convenient places and kettles are cordless.
- Tyddyn Llan is completely non-smoking, but we do have a designated area on the verandah with 2 gas heaters for colder weather.
- Dogs are welcome by arrangements at a small charge. They are allowed in the bedrooms but not the public rooms.
- Tyddyn Llan is fitted with a fire alarm panel, glass call points, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers.
- Reception is not 24 hour, but the owners live on site therefore emergency assistance is available at all times.
- During your stay our staff are happy to help you with any requirements you may have and are delighted to help in any way to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
GET IN TOUCH
Bryan and Susan Webb,
Llandrillo, nr. Corwen, Denbighshire,
North Wales LL21 0ST.
Tell us your dining or room queries, or whatever. Use the form, phone or email.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0) 1490 440264